One of the hottest trending men’s hairstyles is waves. Imagine if you could master the craft, and have the tools to maintain your fresh look. In this blog post, we share simple techniques that will get you perfect 360 waves.
Let us walk you through the steps to get perfect waves! If you’re a visual learner, after reading this article, checkout our respected brand ambassador Wavy Crockett to watch some incredible video content.
1. Visit your local barber and get a short cut. Be sure to tell your barber your getting ready to add waves. Thick hair is best. Remember, you should not be able to see your scalp. Most importantly, tip your barber graciously, after all he keeps you looking fresh!
2. You’ll need to experiment to find your perfect wave brush. We recommend matching the brush with your hair texture. Grab your wave brush, and brush for two minutes. Now add a good moisturizer to your hair.
3. Place a warm washcloth on top of your head, and wipe down. We always recommend brushing with the grain. Be sure to use hot water when soaking the washcloth, and to squeeze a majority of the water back out. Repeat this process for all other areas on your head. If you want to skip the washcloth method, no worries it’s simple. Just brush your hair right out of the shower. This is when your hair will be the softest anyways.
4. Now it’s time to break out your favorite du-rag. At least keep it on for 30 minutes afterwards, and always sleep with it on. It can take up to 5 weeks, or longer for waves to appear.
5. Now one of the most asked questions is how do I keep my hair at a desired hair length with waves. The CutBrush! It’s that simple. The CutBrushe’s motto; if you can brush it, you can cut it. It’s operated by rechargeable lithium ion batteries, and is travel friendly. 5 comb attachments make sure you can get that exact hair length desired. Oh,did we mention that the CutBrush has a Fade Blade! It’s a must have, game changer in men’s grooming. Taking care of your hair goes farther than just applying products. A good tip for good healthy hair is to take Biotin vitamins. Multi-vitamins and Biotin vitamins can be purchased at a local pharmacy. Biotin is known for making hair thicker and healthier.